The controller of the personal data you provide to us will be Medsavana S.L. (“Medsavana S.L.”), with registered office for these purposes at Calle Gran Vía nº30, planta 10, 28013 Madrid and tax identification number (CIF) B87060943, and whose contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Information Collected by Medsavana S.L.
Medsavana S.L. shall collect the personal data you provide when you request information, subscribe to the newsletter, contract our services or otherwise reach out to Medsavana S.L. through the different web forms on the Website, by e-mail or by phoning the contact telephone number.
Medsavana S.L. shall use these forms, e-mails or contact telephone numbers to ask you for the information required to manage the query made or provide the requested service, as appropriate.
In no event will Medsavana S.L. ask you to provide information or data of a sensitive nature or which constitutes special data categories in accordance with the applicable regulations, such as ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data relating to your health or sex life, sexual orientation or criminal record. If you decide to provide any of these data, they will only be accessible by the Medsavana S.L. staff authorised to handle the query or provide the service. Medsavana S.L. advises against providing any personal data you do not want the company to have access to.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
The purpose of processing your personal data will therefore be, depending on the functionalities you use, to:
- Provide you with information on Medsavana S.L. services and assist you if you reach out to Medsavana S.L.;
- Provide information based on your interests if you ask for it or have subscribed to the newsletter by sending commercial communications by both traditional and electronic means on the products and services provided by Medsavana S.L.; and
- Investigate, improve the services we provide and offer you greater security regarding your personal data by conducting research, preparing statistics and surveys, improving policies and studying market trends.
You can change your preferences and settings for the use of your personal data for any of the purposes described above. You must be aware, however, that any changes in this regard could result in a loss of quality and certain features in the services provided over the Website.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
If you do not allow the processing of your personal data, there are certain Website features and functionalities you may be unable to enjoy.
Access to your Personal Data
Medsavana S.L. may use other companies to provide certain services under assignment and instructions by Medsavana S.L. (marketing agencies or IT service companies for Website maintenance, advisors or consultants). To provide services on behalf of Medsavana S.L., third-party companies may need to access some of your information and data. In these cases, such third-party companies will have limited access to the information to the extent necessary to carry out the assigned tasks, will sign a data processing contract with Medsavana S.L. and will be obliged not to disclose the information or use it for purposes other than the provision of the corresponding service.
Similarly, Medsavana S.L. may disclose your personal data when required by law, in court proceedings or to investigate suspicious activity.
In no event shall Medsavana S.L. make international transfers of your personal data.
Exercising Your Rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, Medsavana S.L. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee, under the terms established by the applicable data protection legislation, the exercise of your rights of access to personal data, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, as well as the right to portability of your data and the right to withdraw consent, where applicable. This exercise shall be performed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to Data. You may access your personal data at any time and request information in connection with the processing of your data. Rectification of Data. You shall have the right to rectify personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Limitation on Data Processing. You shall have the right to request the restriction of processing of your data where legally established.
- Objection to Processing. You may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, or where legally required.
- Data Portability. You shall have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. When Medsavana S.L. has obtained your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time.
If necessary, Medsavana S.L. may ask you for a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid document identifying you in accordance with the applicable regulations.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Medsavana S.L. data protection officer at the above address or with the competent supervisory authority.
Retention of Your Personal Data
In any case, Medsavana S.L. will keep the personal data, duly blocked, even after the end of the relationship, for as long as it is necessary to respond to possible liabilities arising from service provisions, maintain security and avoid cases of fraud and abuse or in any other way as legally required.
Representations and Warranties
You declare and warrant that the personal data you provide are true and accurate and undertake to notify any changes or modifications to them. You will have sole responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for the Website or any third party by putting erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on registration forms.