Medsavana, S.L. (“Medsavana, S.L.
”) is an organisation with registered office at Calle Gran Vía, 30, planta 10, 28013 Madrid, with Tax Identification Number B87060943 and an email address for these purposes at email@example.com.
What are Cookies?
”) have a secure account and to enhance or personalise the content and experience of browsing www.savanamed.com (the “Website
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device or terminal equipment that allows the storage of information related to your browsing and its retrieval.
Cookies enable this Website to, among other things, store and retain information about your browsing habits or that of your devices, recognise you and personalise the way the content is displayed. They may be used to recognise you depending on the information contained in them and the use made of the devices.
Types of cookie
There are different types of cookies:
According to the organisation that owns them
- First-party cookies: are sent to your terminal equipment from a device or domain managed directly by MEDSAVANA, S.L.
- Third-party cookies: are sent to your terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by a third party.
Based on the time they remain active
- Session cookies: collect and store your information when you log in and are browsing the Website. They disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store your information for a specified time.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: allow browsing of the Website and use of the different services.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: recall information so that you can access the service with certain features that can differentiate your experience from that of other users in line with previously customised settings.
- Analytical cookies: make it possible to track, monitor and analyse your browsing and behaviour in order to make improvements based on the analysis performed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: store information on your behaviour obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, making it possible to develop a dedicated profile to show you personalised advertising.
|PHPSESSID||Performance||Session||A cookie generated by PHP language-based applications. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain your session variables. Typically a randomly generated number, the way it is used can be site-specific, but a good example is keeping a login status for a user between pages.|
Administration of Cookies and Similar Technology
You can configure cookie installation during the Website configuration process and must be aware that disabling cookies and similar technology can affect its normal use and the services provided by the Website.
To disable cookies and delete your browsing information, follow the instructions of each browser. For example: