Data Protection Policy
At MEDSAVANA S.L. we are aware that we need your trust in order to be able to use your data. Which is why we have made changes to address the new standards brought in by the European data protection legislation known as the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR). This update is part of our ongoing commitment to transparency as to how we process and protect your data.
Our personal data protection policy describes how we use information about our clients, subscribers, prospects and contacts.
Who is the controller processing your data?
Identity: MEDSAVANA S.L. – CIF B87060943
Registry information: Tomo 32.676, folio 83, sección 8, hoja M-588.226, inscripción 2
Postal address: Calle Gran Via 30, 10th floor, 28013 MADRID
Telephone: (+34) 910696902
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At MEDSAVANA S.L. we use your data for different purposes, which you will find detailed in this subsection.
Customer services and maintenance – to conduct services and perform maintenance
We process the information that our customers provide us with so as to be able properly to manage the services that they contract. We also use them for our administrative, invoicing, accounting, economic and tax management.
Customer Care, contact and newsletter – to keep you informed at all times
Via our website, savanamed.com, an email or any form using some other platform, we obtain your contact details in order to contact you in connection with your queries or suggestions by various means of communication, such as by telephone or email. We may also contact you to provide you with information about subscriptions to our newsletters or blogs.
What is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data as a customer is based on the existence of the contractual relationship with you, which needs to be properly managed by MEDSAVANA S.L. or one of its subsidiaries.
Processing as regards subscriptions and advertising is performed only with the corresponding consent and authorisation.
How long will we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. If your data are used for various purposes requiring us to store them for different periods, we will apply the longest storage period. In any event, we restrict access to your data solely to those persons who need to use it in order to perform their functions.
Our data storage periods are based on business requirements, and as a result with regard to those personal data that are no longer needed, either access to them will be restricted to the fulfilment of strictly legal obligations, or they will otherwise be securely destroyed.
Purposes connected with the performance of a contract: as regards the use of your information for the management of any contractual obligation we might have with you, we will store these data for the duration period of the contract and the following five years, in order to address any possible subsequent claims or queries.
Marketing purposes: As regards the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will store information for this purpose for two years after the date when we last obtained your authorisation to address marketing communications to you, unless you request that we exclude the information, by revoking the consent given.
Purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be kept for the periods demanded by any specific regulations that might be applicable (taxation, commercial, money laundering, etc.).
How did we obtain your data?
We collect your personal data on various occasions:
- Each time you contact us directly, for example via the website savanamed.com or via the customer care phoneline to request information about our services.
- When you contract a service with us directly.
- When you take part in our direct marketing campaigns, for example by filling in a response card or taking part in some promotion via our website that requires the completion of an online form with your personal data.
- When third-party companies or associates disclose your personal data to us, with your authorisation.
What information may we obtain about you?
- Contact and Identification Data: name, address, telephone numbers, email.
- Information about services: information about your services, and other types of commercial information.
- Preferences: information you provide us with about your preferences and comments.
- Use of the website and of communications: how you use our website, with the information collected by means of cookies and other tracking technologies (further details in this regard are provided in our Cookies Policy, available here).
The company will likewise process any data that you might provide, which, given the broad scope of services that may be commissioned, could contain special category data, and data in the following categories: Identification data, and data on relatives and personal characteristics. Social circumstances. Economic/financial data and insurance. Employment data. Academic and professional data. Any data strictly necessary in order properly to perform the agreed commission.
How do we protect your data?
In order to guarantee protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various technical and organisational security measures as required in accordance with the risk assessment that we have performed. Your information is strictly confidential and will be processed within our premises and systems, access to your data being restricted solely to those persons who have a need to know in accordance with the tasks that they perform.
Nonetheless, data transfers over the Internet or from a website cannot guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, although both we and our business partners dedicate the utmost efforts in order to maintain protective measures so as to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal demands in this sphere.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data are not disclosed to third parties unless we have your express authorisation, or in those cases that are legally permitted in order to comply with legal obligations. We do not perform transfers of your data to third countries. MEDSAVANA S.L. relies on various providers in order to be able to offer the stated services, and it is therefore possible that your personal data may be disclosed for any of the purposes set out in this Policy.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
If you have any questions about the use that we make of your information, you should first contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com, or the telephone number: (+34) 910 69 69 02.
We would remind you that you are entitled to request:
- further details about the use we make of your information.
- a copy of the information you provided to us.
- to correct inaccuracies in the information that we hold.
- to erase information for which we no longer have a legal basis for use.
- to revoke your consent for the processing of your data, in those cases where the data processing is dependent on consent, and for any direct marketing communication.
- to object to any processing of your data (including profiling) the legal basis for which would be legitimate interest, unless our reasons for performing said processing outweigh any possible detriment to your data protection rights.
Your entitlement to exercise these rights is subject to certain exceptions based on general interest grounds (for example, the prevention or detection of offences) and our own interests (for example, in order to maintain the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will confirm that you are genuinely entitled to do so, and will reply within a month, or the maximum period established in Spanish regulations, if shorter.
If you are not satisfied with how we use your information or with our response when you exercise any of these rights, you may file a grievance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have declared your consent (you have been presented with a consent form in order to authorise the processing of your data for specific purposes; you may revoke the consent given at any time).
- The processing of your data is needed for the management and maintenance of a contract arranged with you.
- The processing of your data is needed in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- We use your data in order to achieve a legitimate interest, and our reasons for doing so outweigh any possible detriment to your data protection rights.
If you have any question as to the use that we make of your personal data, you may contact our company at any time:
Postal address: Calle Gran Via 30, 10th floor, 28013 MADRID
Telephone: (+34) 910696902