What is different about Savana´s medical NLP?
Clinical recordsfrom all sources
Draws from 400+ million clinical records from the full range of healthcare sources:
- Private and public
- Primary and specialized care
- Hospitals and outpatient centers
Its statistical model, which, by design, guarantees confidentiality, satisfies the requirements of:
- Hospital ethics committees
- National Health Services regulations
- Pharmaceutical Industry policies
Who is getting the most of it?
It is currently being used in 100+ hospitals and many RWE studies in multiple therapeutic areas, assisting:
- Managers, with adherence to guidelines
- Hospitals, with drug evaluation
- Researchers, with observational and real-world data studies
Highly valuable information can be extracted from electronic health records… but they are unstructured and written in natural language
Savana allows healthcare professionals to generate:
Real World Evidence (RWE)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) behind Savana generates Real World Data allowing healthcare institutions to implement their own Real World Evidence strategies based on routine clinical practice.
New Discoveries & Personalised Medicine
As you don’t know what you don’t know, Big Data in combination with Machine Learning techniques are helping discover unknown new correlations between different clinical variables. This leads to better patient understanding and more personalised treatment prescription.
The aggregation and comparison of millions of data sets make it possible to obtain patterns that allow us to define prognostic factors on a specific population group; transforming current clinical practice and management. The ability to convert these insights into predictive algorithms ushers in the era of predictive healthcare.
Real-time Clinical Management & Health Outcomes Evaluation
Savana has designed an innovative platform that allows any health care professional to analyse a huge amount of clinical parameters in order to improve health care outcomes and adherence to clinical guidelines in real time.
Savana´s EHRead technology uses advanced Clinical Natural Language Processing (cNLP) to read unstructured information
- Artificial intelligence
- Computational linguistics
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning, deep learning
- Proprietary terminologies based on international standards (SNOMED-CT, ICD, LOINC, MEDDRA, etc.)
- Semiautomatic validation by clinicians
- Integration with structured information
- Savana works with any clinical document: reports, test results, prescription tools, etc.
- Its capacity to read plain text makes it compatible with any clinical record software, without the need for integration
- Savana’s Natural Privacy Methodology takes several technical and organisational measures during the whole process to guarantee that the study database is synthetic and fully anonymised.
- GDPR and HIPAA compliant. Approved by worldwide ethics committees.